No doubt, the store engine influences too many factors, such as:
- Price. The cheaper the better — hardly anybody wants to pay through the nose to access the market.
- Launch simplicity. OpenCart is suitable for small and medium sized online business and enables you to easily build and launch an online store in no time without coding.
- eCommerce focus. Everybody understands that it is not easy to create a CMS that can be equally effective for blogs, news portals and eCommerce. Something always works better and something works worse.
- Support. The thriving eCommerce community around a CMS and 24-hour technical support are good signs. Not to mention
- Growth opportunities. The engine itself will not get you so far. The store needs marketing tools, analytics, and others. It’s great if CMS provides a minimum set of such tools, but it’s absolutely fantastic if there is a large choice of extensions.
So why launching an online store with OpenCart is such a good idea?